Sunday, September 20, 2009

Things to come

So... as I get further along in this pregnancy I feel really super stressed about balancing family life and work life. As it is now I feel like we are always on the go and I worry that I am not stopping to "smell the roses" as they say. Aimee is growing and changing like CRAZY! Which I love to watch and be a part of. At the same time because of my work schedule and Binh's work schedule we do miss out on things and days go by where I feel like I haven't seen my daughter in days. Unfortunately, on Sundays (double close = BOO) I don't see her at all unless I just get lucky for some reason. Making Monday mornings the bright spot of my week. Nothing compares to walking in to her nursery in the morning and seeing that beautiful smiling face. For those of you who think I have no heart (k-sink :p) I do.... only it just shows a lot more when it comes to that baby =)



Already, I am thinking about Christmas... we must have a tree this year with all the trimmings! I'm addicted to wrapping paper too! I buy much more than I need just because it's soo pretty. Not to mention that the Holidays are one of the few times a year that the family is all together. With everyone having children and grandchildren life has gotten much, much busier. It's nice to slow down once in a while and just relax if only for one day.

Not long after Christmas is Aimee's 1st BIRTHDAY!!! I cannot believe she is almost 8 months old and just 4 months away from being one =( Time has really flown by. Even though she will only be one I really want to have a fun birthday party for her. I know she won't remember it but that's what pictures are for anyhow. Suggestions anyone?? Unfortunately because her birthday is in January she will never know the joy of an outdoor birthday party. boo! So now to come up with something great indoors, hmmm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment