Friday, September 11, 2009

History sure does repeat itself

These past few days have been CRAZY. By no means do I intend for that to sound like a good thing.

History repeats itself far too often for my comfort. Leading me to wonder why it takes so long for people to learn their lesson (self included). We tend to say "oh, I won't make that mistake again" but we almost always do. We (I) certainly do not forget the circumstances or mistakes. So then, why do we do it all over again?? Ponder that please :)

On a more pleasant note, I have a doctor's appointment on Tuesday to find out what the sex of the baby is! I'm not quite as set on what I want to have this time around. I swear it changes from day to day. I am extremely excited to see how Aimee does with the new baby as she gets older. I hope that she will be walking when baby #2 arrives so that maybe she will be more independent and might not have such a difficult time with the new baby adjustment. Wishful thinking on my part I guess!





1 comment:

  1. Ok, one, as gung ho as she is now to get around, I'm sure she will we walking by number 2! And, two, I wish you would give us juicy details about these people that always make you so mad! Sounds like you have some good stories to tell!

    ReplyDelete