Tuesday, October 27, 2009

And so it begins....

After careful thought and consideration I have decided to go back to school. Actually I have already enrolled in the University of Phoenix Online. I had workshops last week and my actual classes started on Monday the 26th. I'm starting out just focusing on getting my associates degree. Ultimately, I would like to get my Bachelor's but with everything going on in my life right now I needed to start with something that seemed more attainable to me. I chose to go back through an online program simply because of the flexibility it allows me to have with work and family. With my work schedule I would never be able to take more than one class without having to miss work. And now that we have another baby on the way I would much rather be home with the kids doing school work than away from them on campus somewhere working.

On a brighter note I had a doctors appointment today. We listened to the baby's heartbeat and discussed my Braxton Hicks contractions that I've been having the past couple of weeks. I was a little worried because I didn't really have any with aimee but with this one they are definitely an annoyance! They don't hurt but certainly are not comfortable. Other than that everything looks good and so far I have created a nice little home for baby Cao. BTW we are still thinking about names. Noah may be out of the picture. Technically Aimee chose Adam out of a hat... Binh wants to go with that name but I'm not so sure. Why's it so much more difficult the second time around?

For those out there that have not seen Aimee's "monster" face I have been trying for days to get a good picture of it. It's hilarious! And the sounds to go along with it make it even better. Unfortunately due to her love of cell phones, the second I get my phone out to take a pic she stops what she's doing and dives for the phone! ah well... maybe someday I will catch her off guard :)

No comments:

Post a Comment