Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Tis' the Season............

For turkey!! Thanksgiving is just a few days away and I am super excited to EAT! I must say that being pregnant two thanksgivings in a row is not the worst thing ever :)

Christmas is also around the corner, therefore I have begun Christmas shopping. I am getting a major head start this year and mainly doing online shopping. I just can't walk around for hours. Swollen feet do not make for a happy Ashley.




A. Cao is now walking. She looks wayyy to small to be walking but it's ridiculously cute. She hates wearing shoes, and as they make her walk funny, I usually end up taking them off. She's got me wrapped around her little, tiny finger already! Although she's walking slightly early she still has no teeth. Not a single one :( So we're slowly getting her on 'soft' table food since she can't really chew with anything. At her last doctors appt she weighed in at 15 lbs & 5oz. Which puts her in the 3rd percentile for her weight. DANG, wish I could have that problem :)

Baby Boy Cao is well on his way. Only about 10 more weeks to go! I am soooo ready to not be pregnant. I swear I have been pregnant for the last two years, STRAIGHT THRU. I'm looking forward to having a small baby that likes to cuddle again. Aimee is such a wiggle worm now that hugs are few and far between. BBC does not have a name yet. Maybe we'll just go back to Noah. For some reason I am terribly picky this time around. I'm even starting to annoy myself.

BBC is weighing it at about 2 lbs now. I passed my second round with the gastrointestinal diabetes test this week so that is wonderful news! I truly cannot wait to see how this baby compares to aims in weight and looks!

I couldn't help but post the picture of aimee playing in a box at her Uncle Lucky's shop! Typical, give her a toy and she throws it; giver her a box and she can be happy for hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment